Generations Learning Center is a place that strives to build a foundation of Christ in your children, as well as establish fundamental educational lessons to prepare each child for higher education.
It simultaneously provides parents with a church to recharge and rest during this very hectic time we all are enduring.
GLC is a One day to three day a week program that will run from 9:30am-2:30pm. During this time our teachers will provide art, crafts, music, and other activities in accorance with DHS guidelines. It’ll be open to one years old to four years old.
Being that this is a Christian institute, your children will also be provided with lessons about the Bible each day they attend.
- To provide loving care to children and their parents
- To provide a safe environment in which children will grow, develop, and learn
- To teach children in a developmentally appropriate manner
- To provide a bible-centered foundation for young children
- To be available to our children and their families for any questions or concerns
- To be available to the parents to answer questions related to faith, scriptural truths, and family life